Saturday, December 16, 2006

'Cause Wisdom Doesn't Taste Like Salt Or Smell Like Bleach

I am making an announcement now, to the three or so people whom I know read this blog. I am putting myself in the advice business. I will answer any and all requests for advice on any subject if asked. I will post the question, as well as my advice, and I will leave out the name of the wisdom-seeker and replace it with a catchy little nickname, to protect the writer's identity from my other two fans. If you want to control your catchy nickname, make one up yourself, and then hope I decide to keep it.

To ask a question, post it as a comment to this or any future advice-related post. I will answer all posts no matter how stupid or insignificant the question, so anything from "How do I get crayon off the walls?" (toothpaste and a toothbrush) to "How do I come out to my parents?" (just tell them, but have a back-up place to crash if you'll need it) is okay to ask. I may not have the answers to everything, but then again if you're willing to ask advice over the internet, neither do you. I do have, however, an endless supply of opinions, as well as tons of trivial facts stored away. And I of course have plenty of free time and a google homepage.

So line up, send me your questions, and eagerly await my wisdom and advice. I expect exactly no comments to this post, but I will answer them if I get them.

3 comments:

Play Dead Dear said...

I just found this by searching random blogs.. Finding stuff to do while couped up in my apartment. Read my blog.. feel free to comment me with advice. If you read it, you'll know I need it. heh.


xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice Title!! I know where you got that one!!!

GraffitiKnight said...

All caught up. You should consider trying to get some of your writings published. I could give you some resources I got from my writing class. There are lots of different markets and your writing is certainly good enough to be published. Good luck with things.