- When he spills things he MAKES me get him either a towel or the vacuum hose, and will not abide waiting.
- He compulsively counts his toys, yet only can remember one number. I hear "two two two!" when he plays with his cars.
- He sits in his crib and plays by himself for half an hour or more in the morning, giving me time to brush my teeth.
- He can't function in the morning without his "coffee", an instant breakfast shake. He follows me around chanting "Cah" until he has it.
- He points at the computer, shaking his sock monkey, until I play the song from the Kia sock monkey commercial for him.
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Totally cool stuff about my son
Posted by chronicbliss at 1:53 PM