Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chatlog 1

Jordan: Do you want to see your grand kids

Charlie: I have grandkids?

Jordan: You do?

Charlie: You're the one who asked if I wanted to see them.

Charlie: I'm 30 fucking years old. What grandkids would i have?

Jordan: No I meant in the future

Jordan: Do you want to live long enough to see your grandkids

Charlie: No! I shall ignore them.

Charlie: Of course I want to see them. You ask weird questions, you know that?

Jordan: Well I dunno. Do you look forward to being Grandma Chuck?

Charlie: I like being Auntie Chuck. Grandma Chuck will be just as nice.

Charlie: But I will make them call me Nana and I will always carry hard candies in my purse and let them drink coffee.

Jordan: and alcohol?

Charlie: Nope. That'll be just for Nana Chuck.

Charlie: I will pour creme de menthe in my coffee and let them melt ande's candies in their's and it will all taste the same.

Charlie: I better make sure my mug looks different though, so they can't fool my cataract-ridden eyes and take my hooch!

Jordan: eww cataracts

Jordan: Do you smoke?

Charlie: I do smoke. I will endeavor to quit though, when I can afford quit-pills.

Jordan: You should just quit cold turkey

Charlie: Cold turkey would end with murders, lots and lots of murders.

No comments: