Tuesday, May 06, 2008

25 weeks

I would of rather he did that then what he did do. I swear if he does it again, I'm going to loose it!

How do people who write like that ever manage to graduate middle school?!

****************

Ahh, now that I've gotten that rant off my chest, on to my regularly scheduled post. This pregnancy is taking too long! I am 25 weeks along, which leaves 15 left. Fifteen weeks of growing and being pummelled from within and it just seems like so long. I don't think my last pregnancy took this long. I really think there's been some alteration in the Earth's rotation, causing the days and months to stretch out. Maybe something with the moon, since we work with lunar months. I know there's plenty of things I need to do before the baby is born, but none of them are things I can do now. I need to pack the hospital bag, but I can't pack the things I'll need before then. I need to set up some place for the baby to sleep, but we don't happen to have that particular furniture just yet. And I suppose there's a baby shower to be had, but I don't have anyone planning to throw me one, except Ryan and it might be a little over her head. I kind of feel like I have three months of sitting and waiting left in front of me. I'll just keep getting bigger until I become homebound and immobile, and eventually an ambulance will come and they'll haul me out through the side of the house with a crane.

No comments: