Sunday, March 13, 2016

A thrill a minute....

I've reached an age where the universe keeps my life interesting for me. I don't have to do anything. I used to have to do my make up and wear push-up things to stay up all night having an exciting and eventful night. Now all I have to do is eat dinner. That's it. Just eat dinner and sit back and wait to find out if my stomach will absorb and appreciate my offering, or if it will refuse it, and send it flying from my body. I used to love eating at Buffalo Wild Wings. Now it fills me with fear and trepidation. Do I feel lucky tonight? Am I willing to eat hot wings a half hour away from my house? Am I stocked up on toilet paper? Can I stay hydrated if this thing turns south?  I have to stock up on bottled water before date night the way other people do before a storm.  Yep, life is exciting. And I'm still four months shy of turning 40.

No comments: