Friday, August 24, 2007

Stupid People and Cannibal Fish

You ever have a friend who seems intelligent, easy to talk to, relatively normal, a person who seems to display only one personality for years and then all of a sudden one day goes batshit crazy and decides to let Unstable Bad Decision Making Personality out to play? Like they woke up one day and said "I am tired of living life by the minimum of rules generally agreed upon by society such as Don't tattoo your face and Don't paint-bomb hobos" (invented examples, but still) "I am hereby making the decision to start doing really stupid things. Not stupid in a 'Oh you know better than that' sort of way but rather, stupid in a way usually experienced only by those women who for some reason try to marry serial killers". Why do people do that? Why have a midlife crisis meltdown and decide to wreck your life before the age of 30? And why talk to me in public after you've done that?

BTW, my fish tank is all cloudy and I fear it may be divine-fishy retribution for my fish turning cannibal on the new guy. Do they sell drops for that, do you think?

No comments: