Sunday, February 27, 2011

Because it's as pointless and entertaining as this blog is

My daughter has a blog. She rarely writes anything on it because she thinks no one reads it, which may be true. But she is a gifted writer and has a way with words: the same way people say I have. She can make ordinary things seem funny. So I would like, if I may, to ask all of my readers to shoot over to her blog and read a few posts, and then comment on one or two so she knows people who never gave birth to her have read it. And a super bonus is that it's actually funny once in a while. So here's the link: http://totally-random-url.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't comment there because I don't have any of the profile accounts that are needed to leave a comment. I really liked her post of all the things that bother her.

Kate said...

Anonymous would be me, I clicked the wrong button below.