- I have erectile dysfunction (and apparently have been sitting here with it just waiting for unsolicited email to fix it for me. I am so freaking lazy!)
- I have some sort of Hot! Asian! Teens! fetish.
- I am hopelessly confused by my medicare benefits and would appreciate someone explaining them to me.
- I have several relatives I've never met, and they've all died after being hit by cars in Dubai. But they died lonely, I am their only legal heir, and they were rich. My poor rich lonely relatives, smooshed into the pavement of Dubai.
- I care what David Plouffe has to say. (I really don't.)
- I owe a shit ton of money in student loans.
- I suffer from hot flashes that can only be cured by natural homeopathic soy pills.
- I need coupons! Lots of coupons! And I have to download a printer app to get them.
- I am expecting a package from UPS.
- I am expecting a package from DHL.
- My nonexistant paypal account has been hacked.
- The amazon.com order I didn't place has been cancelled, but if I sign in I can fix this error.
- I won a free 52" LCD TV!
- The federal government wants to help me with my tax debt. (What tax debt? I'm gainfully unemployed!)
- I like webcam hotties.
- I am a webcam hottie?!
- Errr, Canadian Ambien? (explains the webcam thing, though, doesn't it?)
- I sent myself an email about discount c1alis.
- I spell cialis with a 1.
- I am a man.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
20 things I've learned about myself from my Spam folder
Posted by chronicbliss at 10:04 PM