Monday, November 29, 2010

the last few days

I've been very busy Christmas shopping and have forgotten to learn anything, or at least I've forgotten to commit it eternally to the internet.

However, I have learned that baby constipation causes HORRIBLE foul smelling baby gas. Not normal baby breast milk gas, but grown man broccoli and eggs gas. Ugh.

I have also learned that the hardest thing in the world to make happen is baby poop. The kid has not gone in over 3 days and when he's gassy, the room fills with evil. Today he got prune juice forced down his throat and still nothing. I fear he will have a major blowout in my bed tonight.

I learned that 2 year olds cannot help but rearrange Christmas ornaments on an hourly basis.

I learned that a Culver's eggnog milk shake can survive a 30 minute car ride unscathed.

I learned that "Spongebob Squarepants pajamas" is pronounced "Bob Bob Pants tommies" in Tommynglish.

I learned how the fourth Dexter book ends.

I learned that I really hate labels, but not as much as I hate my own reliance on them.

No comments: